2.0 Configure Thermostats
- Set time
- Press MENU
- Set the time and date
- Change schedules to “N”
- From the MENU screen press and hold the two center buttons at the bottom of the screen to access the configuration menu
- Press select the system settings in the configuration menu
- Down arrow to Sched Enable and change to “N”
- Press done after change
- Change sensors to
- Down arrow to the Remote Sensors Tab
- Press Select
- Down arrow to RS2 Location
- Change to “out”
- Press done after changes
- Set cooling and heating stages
- Scroll to Mechanical Settings tab
- Press select
- Down arrow to 2nd Stage heat. Change to “y” if needed
- Down arrow to 2nd Stage Cool. Change to “y” if needed
- Press done when completed
- Disable Filter Status
- From the MENU screen arrow down to user settings and press select.
- Down arrow to Filter Service and press select.
- Press – until it says “Service Interval Disabled”
- Press done when completed.
6. Return to home screen
- Press done several times unit screen returns home
Please sign in to leave a comment.