chameleon 2.0 Commission and Configuration
chameleon 2.0 Programmable Web Server = PWS
Note the MAC address on the label located on the side of the Web server
- Connecting to webserver
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your laptop to your Ethernet switch.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the webserver and Cell router to Ethernet switch.
- Open your preferred web browser
- Go to chameleon-cloud.comand find the location you're installing,
Locate the Client name,
Expand the + sign and this will expand the locations for that client.
- Find the Location You are working on
- expand the site that you are currently working on.
- Select/click on the line containing the "Type" inGate (the line will highlight blue)
- Click on the edit button (it looks like a pencil) just below that same line. This will allow you to add the webserver MAC ID
- Click into the MAC address field and type in the MAC address collected earlier from the Web server
- To save the MAC address, press the floppy disk icon to the right of the pencil
- After a few minutes click on the reload grid button (it looks like a circle of arrows). If the system is online, the External and Internal IP should appear
- If IP does not appear, close and reopen the admin server
- Accessing the Programmable web server
- Open a new tab in the browser and insert the "IP (Internal)" into your browser address line, hit enter. This should open the web server
- Commissioning the LCP (Lighting Control Panel)
- Click on "Devices"
- Click on IO Control
- Scroll down page. In the text box next to "Add Device", input "21", the MODBUS address of the first lighting controller.
- Click on "Add Device", this will bring your device online
- Ensure the tx: count is going up at a much higher rate than the Err: count. If not your Modbus connection it not connected correctly, reverse the Rx+ and Rx- wires
- Remote Temps,
- In the text box next to "Add Device", input "1". Only one receiver is necessary.
- Repeat process for remaining devices
- Freezer Controls, addresses 30-42 (currently they need to be addressed in order) Cooler=30 Freezer= 31
- Wattnode Meters,
- address 50
- Go to one of the installed thermostats, the first being Kitchen or Back of House preferably
- Press the "Menu" button on the thermostat
- Press and hold the two middle buttons on the thermostat, 3-5 seconds, to get into the Installer Settings
- Scroll down to "Zigbee Install", press "Select"
- When prompted "Add Zigbee thermostat, Yes"
- Go back to computer and click on "Zigbee"
- Repeat this process until all thermostats are showing values on the webserver
- *If thermostats are not adding to network do the following:
- Go to settings tab
- Username: admin Password: admin
- Click on Zigbee reset and it will choose a new Zigbee channel (channel 25 is the best)
- After selecting a new channel now go back and repeat steps to add thermostats to the webserver. As this process will remove any thermostats previously added.
- Adding devices in the admin page
- Return to chameleon-cloud.com
- Expand the Gateway line by pressing the "+" associated with that line for the site you are working on
- Click on the "Scan" button to add devices to the Web Application
- A new window will open, add devices as per what has been installed on location
- Press Submit after all installed devices have been selected
- Adding equipment and zone names
- Add zone names by pressing the "+" below the Zones grid
- The Equipment column must have one of the following designations entered exactly.
- Temperature Monitoring
- Food Probe
- In the equipment column add any of the above names for the Equipment
- In the Zone add the priority of the Equipment, example would be if there is 3 HVAC units, the first unit added would be zone 1. The second would be zone 2, ETC....
- In the zone name, add the name of the equipment. Example Kitchen, Dining
- Repeat process for all added devices
- Energy Meter Values.
- Go to Admin at top left of page. Open drop down and select Installation Wizard
- Select the site that you are working on from the dropdown list, then press Filter. This will take you to the configuration page for this location
- Adding Energy Meter Value
- Expand the energy tab by clicking the "+" sign to the left of Energy.
- once in the Energy window add the CT value to the "Global CT" Box
- Hit Save
13.To add the wireless temperature values
- Follow the same process as above to open the install wizard.
- Once in the install wizard, expand the temperature tab, and in "serial low"
- Add the five-digit ID from the back of the device.
- Scroll open the “Store in Flash” drop down menu and select SAVE
- Press the SAVE tab bottom left.
- Continue on for the remaining temperature ID for sensor 1, ID for sensor 2, ETC....
- When completed, exit Install Wizard and return to admin location. You are now done with the configuration process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.