To subscribe to alarms and alerts, go to the Settings/Alarms tab, add the email address you would like to receive alarms and/or the phone number you would like to receive SMS alerts, choose the alert types you would like to receive, and tap on the green check. I would recommend starting with all of them but keep in mind they will continue to send every 24 hours until they are resolved, so if it is a recurring issue it may be best to remove that alarm until the equipment is back in normal operating mode.
Articles in this section
- Wireless Battery Level and Signal Strength Icons
- Scheduling Lighting
- Local Firmware Update on SD Card
- Tips - Diagnose and Reduce Walk-in Cooler/Freezer Issues
- My Lights Wont Turn On What Do I Do?
- Subscribing to Alarm Notifications
- How to Unlock the Honeywell T3750 Thermostat
- How do I change the schedule for each day and zone?
- How do I change the Price per kWh cost?
- How do I save a Graph?